DSEAR, Fire & Explosion Consultants
GexCon has a staff of highly qualified personnel, which can offer safety services for all types of installations where flammable materials are handled or present a danger, including civil contingency and emergency planning.
Our services include :
- Electrostatic Surveys according to DSEAR
- Explosion safety training
- Hazardous area classifications and DSEAR risk assessments/compliance in accordance with DSEAR / ATEX 137
- Economic selection of protection systems and basis of safety justification in accordance with the explosion protection document
- Product testing in accordance with the ATEX equipment directive
- Material testing laboratories to confirm fire and explosion properties
- Gas and dust explosion modeling, dispersion modeling
- Sale of Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Software FLACS
- Accident investigations, expert witness
- Process safety testing, experimental work, small and large scale
- Fire risk assessments according to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Blast and toxic gas release prediction and consequence analysis through CFD simulation
The in-house developed FLACS and DESC tools have become the benchmark of industry, and are the world leaders for gas and dust explosion modeling.
We emphasize the need for impartial and independent consulting advice. All company information will therefore be treated on a confidential level.